I am a new sign up user, keep running into this issue: error initializing the dashboard, please try again , is there anyone who can help? ![]()
I get this issue sometimes too.. If feels like the authenticate session has gone stale. My manual work around is to close the tab. Go to the retell website retellai.com and click login at the top right to start the auth process again.
This works for me, crappy workaround I know but at least keeps you moving.
I see someone has raised this wth Retell support, so hopefully a permanent fix is coming.
Russell
Hi there,
Welcome to Retell AI! Sorry you’re running into this issue right after signing up.
Could you please try the following steps first?
-
Log out and sign in again to start a fresh session.
-
Try opening Retell in an Incognito/Private window.
-
Temporarily disable any ad blockers or browser privacy extensions.
-
If the issue persists, clear the site cookies/cache for Retell and try again.
If you’re still seeing “Error initializing the dashboard, please try again,” please share a screenshot of the error and let us know which browser you’re using. We’ll be happy to look into it further.
