I can’t change thepassword for my retell account, I am not receiving the code to change my password kindly resolve the issue or, if it is possible change the email of the account I’ll provide you guys with
Hey @hasan.usamasiddiqui Could you please try clearing your browser cache, switching to a different browser or network, or testing it in an incognito window? Let me know if the issue persists afterwards.
Thank You
nothing happened still didn’t receive the code
Hey @hasan.usamasiddiqui Could you please share the email address you’re using to log in? This will help us investigate the issue further.
Thank You
Hey @hasan.usamasiddiqui I’m checking this with the team and will get back to you as soon as I have an update.
Thank You
Hey @hasan.usamasiddiqui Your account was created using Google login, so no password is required. You can simply use the Continue with Google option to access your account.
Thank You
i know about that bro why would be here if i needed to change the password just for the sake of it … i need to open to the account on my friends handset and for that i need to change the password cant just get my gmail account logged in on anyones phone now can i
Hey @hasan.usamasiddiqui So there are two options :
-
Easiest — incognito browser (recommended): on your friend’s phone, open an incognito/private tab → go to dashboard.retellai.com → “Continue with Google” → sign in to Google just for that session. Nothing is saved to the device when you close the tab.
-
Create a new Retell account under a different email + password, then invite it to your current workspace .
Thank You