Hi I accidentally deleted a retell number that is connected to a live dashboard, the number ends in 5796, I need it restored ASAP please let me know if you can help
Hey @harsh Kindly send an email to support@retellai.com with the following details:
-
Proof of ownership of the number
-
Your organization ID
-
A description of the issue you’re facing
Our team will review your request and guide you further.
Thank you!
Reached out already with a ticket and separate email please escalate as Agent is live
Hey @harsh Could you please share the email address you used to contact us? We can then escalate this to the team for further investigation.
Thank You
Hey @harsh I’ve escalated this to the team for further investigation. I’ll get back to you as soon as I have an update.
Thank You
Hi Any updates, this is very urgent it was a live agent, please help!!
Hey @harsh Your issue has been sent to the team for further investigation. As soon as I receive a response from them, I’ll get back to you.
Thank You
Hi any updates please this is extremely urgent
Hi @Shah-Fazal please give me an update you can reach me at harsh@getnudgeai.com I need this sorted out ASAP, its affecting a live agent
Hey @harsh Your issue is currently with the team for review. As soon as they’ve checked it, I’ll get back to you, or they may follow up with you directly on your ticket.
Thank You
Hey @harsh When a Retell‑managed Twilio number is deleted, the number is released back to Twilio as part of the delete flow. It is no longer attached to your Twilio subaccount, and Retell does not have an “undo” to restore a released DID.
Recommended next steps:
-
In the Retell dashboard, go to Buy Number and search area code 630 / contains 8645796 periodically — if Twilio returns the DID to inventory you can repurchase it and point your live agent at it.
-
To minimize downtime for the live agent right now, assign the inbound agent (
agent_...previously bound to 5796) to another number on the workspace, or purchase a new DID and update your forwarding/routing accordingly is the most efficient at the moment.Thank You