I would like to see Native Integrations (not “Unofficial Connector through custom API integrations”) for many of the top SaaS platforms that have large user bases:
Google Workspace (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Calendar, etc.) - like some competitors have
Wordpress / WooCommerce
many others (maybe prioritize by total user base)
This will remove a lot of complexity for users and make it so many more people can adopt the platform without having to get an integration partner involved.
Hi Alex, you mentioned looking into native salesforce integration, I was wondering if you have any updates on this? I already know that eleven labs recently released this integration as a native integration so I was wondering when this will be applicable in retell ai
I completely agree. Along with native integrations for major SaaS platforms like Salesforce, HubSpot, and Google Workspace, it would be especially valuable to have native integrations with WhatsApp and other major messaging/social platforms.
For example, similar to how Intercom handles messaging, Retell could allow an agent to send information, links, follow-ups, or requested documents directly to a lead through WhatsApp or other connected channels.
This would reduce the need for custom APIs and third-party connectors, simplify workflows, and make Retell much more useful as an end-to-end communication platform.
A native WhatsApp + social/messaging integration layer would be a great addition to the platform.