So stupid of you guys to make it hard to delete your account and unsubscribe. I will certainly need this service again and no support and so many shady barriers to exit is just a “no go”. Anyhow, please help me delete the workspace? See screenshot, your own process doesn’t work.
Hey @chris.vestergaardn Sorry for inconvenience, can you share your org/workspace ID?
org_oijWkK8c3mHxv4dZ
Hey @chris.vestergaardn Thanks for providing this, I have send this to team to look
Hello @chris.vestergaardn Team can confirm billing is deleted entirely from your account so you won’t be charged for our “subscription”, regarding how you still have access to to the account, can you confirm how?
Totally agree, I can’t delete my account either! This is really NOT OK
Hey @yunushalit
Could you please share your Organization ID? This will help us locate your account and investigate the issue further.
Thank you!
Hello, it is Calinos Entertainment.
