Retell AI Expert - Voice Agents, Call Flows, Integrations & Production Troubleshooting

I’ve been working hands-on with Retell AI for 1.5+ years, building and managing production voice agents rather than just testing demos.

I can help with:

  • Retell agent setup and optimization
  • Complex conversation flows & prompting
  • Inbound/outbound voice agents
  • API, webhook & CRM integrations
  • n8n / Make automation
  • Call routing and transfers
  • Function calling
  • Debugging failed calls and weird agent behavior
  • Latency/conversation quality improvements
  • Production testing & monitoring

I’ve also worked with high-volume calling environments, automation workflows, reporting systems, and custom business software around Voice AI.

If you already have a Retell setup that’s not behaving the way you want, I’m especially interested in troubleshooting it.

Happy to review the problem first and tell you whether I can fix it before we go further.

Feel free to contact at holyzargham123@gmail.com